Why a blog?

Somewhere to jot down all things I am passionate about.
My little space to rant, rave and ramble on about this and that.
Most of all, just to share my thoughts with the world!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


I was recently informed that I had been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award!  (*)  (I was like WOW are you serious? :-/ )  I then unearthed a double whammy; then I kid you not, a triple treat.  I actually ended up scoring three nominations! :-O  Naturally I was chuffed (nah, I lie, I was absolutely delighted, hehe  ;)) )  \:D/  Afterall, it's not everyday the word 'Award' is linked to yours truly, LOL!  :))

So, for those of you who don't know, the Liebster Blog Award is basically a promotional concept where fellow bloggers endorse small or new blogs by spreading the word throughout the 'Blogosphere'. :-@  I personally feel that receiving an nomination is very encouraging as well!  ;;)   It's nice to know that even though your blog has not been around very long or it mightn't have a swag of loyal followers, there is already a great support network out there, of allies who have already been there, done that. :)



The rules are :

  1. Thank your nominator/s and link back their blog/s.
  2. Select & reveal your five chosen blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
  3. Advise your chosen blogs of their nomination via a comment on their blog.
  4. Copy and paste the award onto your own blog.
  5. Request that your award nominees then forward it on to their own chosen bloggers.

I would like to take this opportunity to express true gratitude to the gorgeous and talented Bella, from Bellameansbeautiful along with the equally remarkable Rebecca from Easy Dress and the super adorable Mandy from The Thoughts of a Girl who were all ever so complementary in nominating me for this 'Honorary Award'.  =D>   Thanks heaps girlfriends, love you to bits :x


The five blogs I am nominating are:


1.      Dimitra's Delusions - A new blog featuring a down-to-earth narrative about beauty, books and random thoughts.  
2.      IndieAna: In Search of the Holy Grail... - Follow the journey of this beauty connoisseur as she searches for the ultimate products.
3.      Lucinda's Beauty Blog - A collection of reviews and feedback that focuses around a topic we all love reading about, budget beauty products.
4.      My Little Space - An entertaining read boasting plenty of beauty related posts with the added spontaneity of randoms about anything and everything in between.
5.      The Beauty of Red Roses - A blogger with a passion for fashion and a duty to beauty, shares her knowledge and opinions on anything surrounding those interests.



Considering I am still only new to the world of blogging myself, I’m certain other newbies will also relate to that ‘GOOD’ feeling you get when you receive a comment or gain a new follower on your blog. <:-P  (Yep, it’s so reassuring isn’t it ;) ) Therefore, I am keen to get involved in anything that helps to share the love and boost traffic for the little guys, who are just starting out (still taking baby steps as they try and find the right direction) and need a bit of additional support from their cohorts.  >:D<   I hope you follow the links and check these guys out coz I'm sure you will enjoy their blogs just as much as I do :)


The two images in this post are generic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your two cents worth, both good and bad, but anything out of sorts, offensive or unappropriated will have to be scrapped, sorry, just want to keep things clean ;)